Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sun Makes All the Difference

It's almost 70 degrees today. I can't remember the last time it's been this nice--at least since late November, I'd say. I went outside wearing a T-shirt and it felt so good to have sun on some skin that hasn't had any for awhile.

I'd like to think that one's environment--including the meteorological weather--doesn't matter, but for me it does. It matters who I'm with and who I'm not with. It matters if I like what I'm doing or not. It matters if it's light or dark, or if I can see outside or can't. If it's hot or cold. It matters what mood people are in around me, whether it has anything or not to do with me.

And when I write it down, it's called test driving life.

Time to go out and mow the weeds, take a walk, grab some vitamin D.

No comments: