Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cubes Rule!

I just got an announcement from the Cube Owners Club (of Great Britain) that they're having an event. If you're across the pond, be sure to go.

I love the Nissan Cube. It looks funky, is fun to drive, gets good mileage and is very good at carrying your stuff. And--it's very affordable --starting at about $15,000 including shipping--and you won't have trouble finding it in the parking lot!

The Cube has been around in other parts of the world for years, but just came to the U.S. recently. I've driven two of them -- a 2009 and a 2010 -- and they are more than the sum of the parts. However, a number of people told me they thought it was UGLY. Well, beauty is really in the eyes and hands of the beholder (driver). I'm a fan.


The photo above is of the first Cube I tested.


2 comments:

Fred said...

I'm impressed, my man. 25 days and 25 postings. You are providing some much needed inspriration for this blogger who just managed his first entry of 2011. Well done, sir.

Steve Schaefer said...

Well, here comes number 29