Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Airstream Trailers - American Way of Travel

I just saw my second Airstream trailer in two days. What remarkable and beautiful modules they are. I found out that these silver bullets are made of aluminum stretched over a frame, making them lightweight and aerodynamic.

They still look the same because, like the old VW Beetle, they are only changed for improvements, not for style. There are, today, five models available, from the smaller Sport to the flagship Classic. You can choose from several interior themes, which include drapes, carpeting, upholstery, floor surfaces, and more.

The company was founded by Wally Byam in 1931. You can read all about it on the Airstream website, as well as find out where the nearest dealer is (mine is 46 miles away). There is lots of cool merchandise available too (get your hat!).

I am guessing that once you own one of these, it becomes an entire lifestyle, and from the photos, it looks like a comfortable way to travel.

3 comments:

rose said...

I love this way of traveling when I go camping. I like to have my Tailgater that I got through my provider/employer DISH Network with me on camping trips. The Tailgater automatically locates satellite positions, which means there’s no need for manual antenna adjustment. The Tailgater easily connects to a small, sleek DISH Network set-top box and TV. It’s not only one of the lowest-priced portable satellite antennas on the market but also one of the easiest to use. Check out this link for all the details about it http://goo.gl/vd4M4. Within minutes, I can still enjoy my favorite channels in HD. So in my Airstream I can have my TV and a bed when I camp for weeks.

yanmaneee said...

adidas stan smith women
cheap jordans
birkin bag
calvin klein
supreme clothing
jordan 6
yeezy shoes
kyrie 4
curry 5
yeezy boost 350 v2

sesmyn said...

web r7y07h1x09 replica wallets 7a replica bags meaning replica bags reddit replica hermes handbags h2y80t8z35 replica bags wholesale hong kong read t4o04i6s75 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags aaa z5t96e8e24